My Golf Philosophy

"I want to create a learning environment that my clients can flourish and see definite results in their games. I like to have fun while I teach and share the passion I have for the game with my students. Knowing how complicated this game can be, I aim to create a teaching environment that golfers can learn and understand my information clearly and quickly. Finding the cause and effect of what the ball is doing is the most important in diagnosing how to make changes for each individual student. I strive to tailor the lesson to my students learning style and capabilities."

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Set Up for Distance - Met Golfer 2014

Please check out my instructional tip I wrote for the Met Golfer - August 2014


http://www.metgolferdigital.com/i/371284/54

No comments:

Post a Comment