My Golf Philosophy

"I want to create a learning environment that my clients can flourish and see definite results in their games. I like to have fun while I teach and share the passion I have for the game with my students. Knowing how complicated this game can be, I aim to create a teaching environment that golfers can learn and understand my information clearly and quickly. Finding the cause and effect of what the ball is doing is the most important in diagnosing how to make changes for each individual student. I strive to tailor the lesson to my students learning style and capabilities."

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Job

I am very pleased to announce that I have taken a new job for the 2011-2012 winter golf season! Starting in November, I will be an independent golf instructor at the Breaker's West Golf Facility in Palm Beach, FL. This is going to be a very exciting new endeavor for me, as it will be my chance to discover if 'just teaching' is the role for me. Over the last seven years, I have fallen in love with teaching people to play better golf. With this new job, I will continue to grow as an instructor and share my knowledge with more students.

I have just completed my second season at Shinnecock Hills Golf Club in Southampton, NY - what a truly special place for a golf professional to spend the summer! As with anything, the more experience you have, the more knowledge you have gained. I have been working in the golf industry as a golf professional for over 11 years now and with each season, I continue to learn and grow as both a golf player and instructor.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for lessons this winter when you are in the Palm Beach area.
e: stono14@gmail.com | p: 734.634.2116 | web: sarahstonegolf.com - launching soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment