My Golf Philosophy

"I want to create a learning environment that my clients can flourish and see definite results in their games. I like to have fun while I teach and share the passion I have for the game with my students. Knowing how complicated this game can be, I aim to create a teaching environment that golfers can learn and understand my information clearly and quickly. Finding the cause and effect of what the ball is doing is the most important in diagnosing how to make changes for each individual student. I strive to tailor the lesson to my students learning style and capabilities."

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Winter Lesson Book Opens Up - Dec 1st

I will be returning to the Breakers Resort in Palm Beach, FL for the 2012-2013 winter golf season. I will begin teaching at Breakers Ocean on Sundays starting on December 9th from 8am - 6pm and I will be teaching at Breakers West during the week from December 6th through the beginning of April. Please email me if you are interested booking a lesson or a custom clinic with me - stono14@gmail.com
Look forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment